The second annual Monash University Waterpolo Club: Junior Waterpolo Tournament at the Ballarat Aquatic & Lifestyle Centre. Taking palce on the weekend of the 5th and 6th of October.
1. Rules will be those used in the Victorian State Championships relevant to each grade
their teams game. There will be some nominated tournament referees so the team referee may npt have to referee every
game following their own.
2. Each team will be required to supply a referee. As a general rule that referee will be expected to referee the match following their teams game. There will be some nominated tournament referees so the team referee may npt have to referee every game following their own.
3. Top 4 teams at the completion of pool matches will play in finals. Semi finals will be 1v4 and 2v3. Winners will play the Gold Medal Match, losers will play the Bronze medal match.
4. In the event of a drawn final the result will be decided by Golden Goal.
5. Electrocnic scoring will be used and game results along with a live ladder will be displayed during the tornament
1. Team Managers are to ensure their team sign onto the team sheet 30 minutes before the first match
2. Team Manager to confirm players before each match for all subsequent matches
3. Player ID cards will be distributed to athletes on their arrival
4. Tee shirts for athletes will be distributed to Team Managers at the entry tent in one budle on Saturday morning.
5. Team Managers to ensure teams are present 15mins prior to game start times and sign in players
1. The function will start at 6pm at Ballarat Indoor Go Kart Centre - 502 Howitt Street Ballarat North
2. The funtion costs $20 per child and includes the following;
- Dinner for each child including hamburgers / veggie burger, sausages, drinks and ice cream
- 3 x laser force games
- Free Go Kart Licence
3. A limited number of go kart rides will be given away on the night
1. Age groups are u12 born 2005 or later and u14 born 2003 or later
2. An ID and lanyard will be issued to each athlete on Saturday morning. The ID will act as the entry pass to the pool and will have the athletes entitlement details on it including tee shirt size, Saturday night function and Sunday morning breakfast details so please ensure the kids keep it with them. The card will also have the athletes emergency contact.
3. Please be ready 15 minutes before the nominated start time. Players must wear the same cap number for all matches
4. Please ensure athletes have sufficent warm clothes for between matches. The pool is indoors but there is space outdoors and breakfast on Sunday will be outdoors
5. Breakfast will be supplied on Sunday morning for all players. Includes Bacon and egg rolls, cereal, fruit and juice
1. Session times should be between 8am and 5:30pm both days. We will endeavour to finish earlier on Sunday if possible
2. Full games schedule by grade should be available 1 week prior to the event
3. There is ample parking at the venue with several hundred spaces directly adjcent the pool
4. There wll be a small fee for spectator entry. A spectaor pass will be issued to cover entry for both days
5. There is grandstand seating for up to 550 spectators at the pool
6. Tournament specific enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org